Now that the Anniversary Calendar is in the appstore for a little while, it’s time to plan for an update.
The next update will contain new features, bug fixes and some minor changes.
- Special dates overview : see at once who has a special calculated date to celebrate.
- Calendar background can be changed
- It will be possible to add memorial dates. Proper descriptions will be shown.
- The date detail screen will be re-designed, in fact it will be a popover.
- Year will not be mandatory when entering a birth date,wedding date or special date
- Export option to save a copy of all the dates that you have entered in the app, export to html and csv.
- With multiple dates on a single day, the daynumber was sometimes being shown multiple times also.
- A welcome screen will be shown the first time the app is launched
- Tapping on a row again will de-select that row
- Today’s date will be shown more prominent
Here’s a sneak preview of the next version (update 1.1) with another background and a person with an unknown birth year: